Pisces Daily Horoscope of February 25, 2010:
Now is a good time to indulge your quiet side. Your great energy needs a release, and you are better off in more intimate settings. Get away with a loved one or grab an old friend for a long talk.
Someone who’s introduced to you by either a family member or a coworker could end up being a part of your life for a very long time — but you two might not be able to take your show on the road just yet. If you can’t see each other publicly right now, it might be best to wait until you can. You know how you are about honesty and integrity. Why get this off to a bad start?
- Felt dizzy and out of it yesterday. Had a good walk to starbucks with best friend. Got picked up from her friend. Thanks for the ride. Got home and talked to Fallon and Prince. Thought: Taken by surprise. Fell asleep on Fallon’s bed. Woke up and migrated to my room. Ended up going to bed early. Oh yes. I’m still tired now.
- It’s going to rain today! I’m still not prepared for it. Haha.
- Excited for tomorrow :)
A chapter in my life taught me well. It made me realize how lucky I am for what I have now. I believed in ‘never again’, but time has changed everything and the pain I felt is merely a memory. Thanks for the “temporary high”.
- Sara Bareilles
Pisces Daily Horoscope of February 24, 2010:
You want to see your friends, but you don’t want to go out. Fine. Bet they’re in the same kind of mood. So why not have an impromptu party at your place? Get the phone lines going, and make sure anyone who’s anyone knows where and what time. Whether you order some take-out or make it a potluck, you’ll have a wonderful time. And after these hectic few days, you certainly deserve a bit of rest and relaxation.
- HAHA! I went to Mama’s house after school and Tara and Jae were there. We went to eat some pho. Thank you Mama for food :). They needed the food, seriously. After we ate, we ended up picking Macky and dropping off Jae, then off to my house. We just chilled until everyone came because the special occasion happened to be PRINCE’S BIRTHDAY! We ordered pizza and had a wonderful, exciting countdown for the event. He must be really sore from all the punches, haha! Prince was having a good time and decided to pull an all-nighter since he had work at five this morning. It was already one and having school the next day, I just decided to call it a day. So, they went out to celebrate. Happy 20th Birthday Prince!
My best friends name is Cinderella, its funny because her brothers name is Prince. Anyways, what she really did was wait 2 years patiently finding herself and being on her own. It wasn’t that she avoided love, she loved love and longed to be in love. She was smart about love and it wasn’t because she had high standards that she dropped everyone who wanted to hold her hand and take care of her heart, it was because they didn’t have what she was looking for. She was brave and took a chance, she loved and was loved back but continuing with the story, she was hurt. She was bruised, she knew that she didn’t deserve the mistreating but she dealt with the pain that was caused by loving someone. Putting up with the treatment and waiting patiently and attentively till she finally found strength to move on. She was lost for awhile, and when you loose yourself the only thing to do is find yourself or keep facing down at the ground. Cinderella began to restore her being, body, soul, mind, and heart. All along Cinderella knew exactly who she was and what she wanted. Cinderella is strong, creative, sensitive, beautiful and determined. Cinderella is my best friend and shes one of those people that I’m proud of, glad to have known and blessed to have her a part of my life. Cinderella Pascua isn’t your typical damsel in distress, she makes her own dreams come true and finds her own happy ending. To my dear bestfriend, I love you Cinderella Anne G Pascua
Pisces Daily Horoscope of February 23, 2010:
Get out and about. You’ll pick right up on the energy in any room — and love it.
You’re a little lost today — but that’s not nearly as scary to you as it is to most people. You should find that you’re feeling a little more certain by this evening, and may want to move quickly.
Don’t worry about this romantic roll you’re on coming to a close. It’s really just getting started. And it’s not going to be strictly the romance that will be devastatingly good. You have luck coming at you in all categories. That goes double for finances, by the way, so if you’re in the mood to spend a bit more on an extravagance, go right ahead. A new outfit, maybe?
- Got picked up. On my way, I saw Mama and Jae. Mama’s hair turned out great. Prince, Macky, and I then went to Michael’s to buy some art supplies for her painting, which is sitting in my room. We went home and ended up having another kick it. I have a new friend, VAJAJO. Haha! She’s funny. I had a great talk with Yee and Mama. I ate a lot, too. DAMN PIZZA HUT! Never again. Their pizza was so burnt, it was like eating crackers. >:l
- Haven’t been getting much sleep lately. Wonder how long that’s going to last. Last night, I was freaked out. I think I experienced another paranormal activity. It was kind of funny when it happened. Hah, oh dear.
- Today, I don’t know what’s going to happen. Prince’s birthday will start at 12:00 AM. Lucky him, it’s not going to rain on his birthday. Haha, but sucks because he’s going to be working. :(
- I: I miss you. I love you.
- …This is where you’ve been. I’ve missed you. It feels so good to have it the way it was before. So content, so peaceful.
Shooting Star - David Rush. New favorite.
Pisces Daily Horoscope of February 22, 2010:
Logic is your friend. For best results react with your head, not your heart. You are perfectly comfortable knowing that you don’t know everything. Today brings a breath of fresh air to your understanding, as an old illusion dries up and blows away, leaving more truth to ponder.
- I was out of it yesterday in a content way. It was the first day of school back from break. It was a rather quiet day for me, kind of took time to myself, like I said I would.
You’re definitely hard working — that’s for sure. So no matter what you’re asked to do, you’ll find the energy and time to get it done. Don’t let anyone’s jealousy stop you from accomplishing what you’ve set out to do, either. It’s not your fault you know how to prioritize, organize and get things done — and all the while, grab the attention of the higher-ups.
- Crazy how that was in my horoscope and I blogged the same thing yesterday morning. After school, Fallon and Prince picked me up and we got some milk tea. We went home and I waited hours for Mama to come over so I could finish her hair and have our talk. My Mama is one of the few that I really trust to guide me and give me advice. Thanks again for the talk. Hope your hair turned out fine.
Let your love flow during the day — a romantic lunch is definitely in order if it’s at all possible, and if you’re apart, keep in touch via email, text or IM. By tonight, you may be in a more quiet and mysterious mode.
-/I: A few texts during the day, narrowed down at night. I know I don’t text much. Sorry, I know I’m at fault. I appreciate the talk we had. Hope you know I was being open about what I said.
Slept at 3 AM and had to wake up at 6 AM. Woke up feeling sick. Even now, I feel the rumble in my stomach. I’m starting to fall asleep in 1st period again -__-. Can’t let that happen. Today, I’m hanging out with my friends after school. Hope I’ll feel better by then. Days have been rough. Can’t wait till this Saturday :)
I think I’ve done all I can for now, all I want to do for now. I think I need to take some time to focus on me for a while, regardless of the upcoming birthdays and events coming up. The past days have been kind of rough, not the worst, but change is still hard to take in. Still amazed how it took weeks to find comfortability and all was ruined in one night. Time to prioritize, change, and settle for the moment.
The Arms of the One Who Loves You - Xscape. This song has been on replay since and it has become my safety song. Haha, I think I memorized this whole song.
Family: I enjoy having dinner with my dad when it’s just us. Haven’t had that in a while. I enjoy grocery shopping with my mom and making sure she buys only the necessities. Nathan.. surprisingly, I enjoy taking care of him when he’s drunk. Haha, it’s just funny. Prince’s birthday is coming up! He will be 20 years old :). I enjoyed the past few days we actually had some quality sibling time. It’s good to have them once in a while.
School: 15 more weeks till school is over. Sounds so much better than it being months away. I need to buy a sash from my academy! I’m praying that I graduate, regardless of how it seems now. Stories of last minute changes of students not being able to graduate has brought attention to me. Grad Night is coming up. As well as other field trips in the academy. BOOMERS is next week! Anyone up for a drive? :)
Friends: Once again, congratulations on turning 18 Christine Oribello, Tina Nguyen, and Chrisia Perez. Miss you bumbs <3. Sorry to all dance participants that I didn’t make practice. Girls! I believe we need an official girls day because, obviously, our plans of having one during break didn’t happen, haha. CR, need an update! Dicktard, community service and library this week, yeah?
I: I’m sincerely sorry. It was bound to happen. Kind of relieved that we actually had something to argue about, but still, I apologize. I hope you know I respect you and all you have to say or do. Hope things are going well. I love you.
Pets: CHICKENS!!! and Bonnie :)
“I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn how to let go. Things go wrong, so that you appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
Choosing to do nothing is still a choice. ~nifs
Love is both a feeling and an activity. We can feel love for someone and act in a loving manner. But we can also be angry with the person we love, or feel frustrated, bored, or indifferent. This is the paradox of love: It encompasses opposites. A loving relationship includes affection and anger, excitement and boredom, stability and change, bonds and freedom. Its paradoxical quality makes some ask whether they are really in love when they are not feeling “perfectly” in love or when their relationship is not going smoothly. Love does not give us perfection, however; it gives us meaning. Don’t ask if you’re falling in love; Instead, ask if the love you feel the kind of love on which you can build a lasting relationship or marriage.