Pisces Daily Horoscope of January 18, 2010:
Still got those tissues handy? Well, you’ve got one more day of sniffling to get through, so you’d better be sure you’re all stocked up. The stars are turning up the volume on your already tender heart. It’s like walking around wearing a t-shirt that says ‘Can’t Stop Feeling.’ You can’t change your feelings, but you can take precautions. Like wearing a second layer to protect against the cold, so to speak. Protect yourself. Get out your emotional long underwear.
You’ve always got an abundance of heart, but right now you’re taking ardor and tenderness to new levels. Days (not to mention nights!) like this can transform your relationship in remarkable ways.
-It’s raining all week. I’m buying my rain boots today. Then, I can splash in every puddle, more like ponds.
- New semester starts today. I believe I have more than enough credits. Means that I’m graduating soon.. oh my.
- Grad Night is coming soon! Magic Mountain :D.
- Cotillion practice Wednesday till Saturday. Friday night, sleepover at the hotel. Saturday, day of cotillion and another sleepover.
- Phone is practically broken. Still works, but hard to use. No money to switch to a new plan nor get a new phone.
- No internet and cable.
- No money to get insured and get a car. Sucks because I chose a car over a cotillion.
- No car means no transportation for a job.
- No job means no money.
Life is a beautiful cycle. Thankful for what I have, regardless.
Pisces Daily Horoscope of January 13, 2010:Everyone you know would do just about anything for you. So if you need a favor, ask.
You need to get someone to take charge today — someone other than you, preferably! You’re much better off following than leading for the time being, though that is due to change pretty soon.
Still leading the pack? Bet you are. Suddenly, you’ve decided that rather than being a follower — even though you’re always extremely choosy about exactly who you follow — you’re better suited to be a leader. Well, good for you. Bet your appreciative audience agrees, not to mention the folks under your ‘command’ who are amazed and astounded at your leadership abilities. See? Just because you’re quietly powerful doesn’t mean you’re not effective. Remember Michael Corleone? Didn’t do much shouting in the first movie, did he?
- Hah, way too cocky for me. No thanks.
- Yesterday, Janessa and Kyle kidnapped me from studying to go to Bulldogs. So close to getting mine, sigh. Two more months man.
Finals day 1: English and Digital Business Academy
= I think I did pretty well for English. Awesome for DBA, very confident.
Finals day 2: Government and Anatomy
= Government turned out to be pretty easy, didn’t need a cheat sheet. For sure, I know I passed. Just don’t know what grade. Anatomy… I hope I passed.
Tomorrow, Finals day 3: TA and Ancient History
= Thank you Cummins for letting me sleep in for another hour. Ancient History, I’ve got some projects to work on.
Finals and one semester will be over tomorrow! NEXT, is the cotillion. One whole week of hard core dancing, haha. I deserve a damn break after this! Not up for a job just yet.